“Lord, Teach Us To Pray” (Luke 11:1)
As Christ’s disciples came to Him asking Him to teach them to pray, we also need to call upon Jesus Christ to teach us how and what to pray to our Creator God. God’s Holy Bible teaches us and promises us that whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved from going to Hell. You are created by God as an eternal soul that shall never cease to exist. So, the most important thing for you to do in this life is to seek the help, salvation, and eternal life that is in God the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ Who is the Saviour of the world. Now is the day of salvation. You have no promise of tomorrow. So right now, please pray these prayers to God from your heart in all sincerity.
1. “Almighty, Holy Jehovah God, by Thy Unlimited Power, draw me to Thee, and help me please. Lord Jesus Christ, right now before Thy Great Presence, I choose to open my heart fully and completely to Thee. So, I ask Thee, Lord Jesus, now, to please come into my heart and life and start working a most wonderful and powerful, godly and good work in my life. Perfect me, please, and make me just what Thou wouldest have me to be. I call on the One True and Living God. Please create within me a heart that desires to seek my Creator God with all my heart. Where art Thou, Lord God? I come seeking Thee, desiring to yield myself completely to God. Please help me to do that. O Thou God that created the heavens and earth, right now by Thy Almighty Power, please set me completely free from Satan’s power and the power of all devils and demons. Please cast all evil beings and evil forces, influences, and desires out of my being. I confess that I belong to Almighty God my Creator. I confess that I do not belong to any other created being and I confess that no other being should control me other than my Creator God. I pray to God the Creator of mankind. Please shine into my heart Thy True Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. And with Thy True Light, please dispel all the darkness that is within my heart, giving me God’s True Victory over that darkness. Please deliver me out of all spiritual darkness and bring me into God’s Marvelous Light. I pray to the One True God for Thee to teach me Thy Divine Truth. I proclaim to my Creator God that I now stand against, oppose, and reject all lies and falsehood. Therefore I ask Thee to deliver me from all deceit, lies, and falsehood. Please protect me from being deceived by the devil and his crowd. Lord God, by means of Thy Divine Truth, please set me totally free and give me true Freedom. Heavenly Father, please set me completely free from all power of sin and all power of evil. Please fight for me against self, sin, evil, and the devil, and please give me God’s True, Victorious Freedom, I pray.
2. “Lord Jesus, I am weary and heavy laden. Therefore I now come to Thee, asking Thee to give me rest. I want to take Thy yoke upon me and learn of Thee. Please teach me everything I should know about Thee. Show me how that Thou art meek and lowly in heart. Give me rest in my soul. Thank Thee, Lord Jesus, that Thy yoke is easy and Thy burden is light. I desire to take Thy yoke upon me and to bear Thy burden. Teach me to be meek & lowly like Thee, my Lord.
3. “Most gracious and righteous Lord God, I believe the Truth in the Holy Bible that says, “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Show me how deceitful and desperately wicked my own heart is. I honestly confess to Thee that I have sinned against Thee, my Creator God. Therefore I now come to Thee most humbly, asking Thee to please have mercy on me a sinner and grant me a broken and contrite heart and spirit over my sins against Thee, my God. Please grant me godly sorrow and a repentant heart concerning my sins. Lord God, I pray to Thee Who art the Judge of the earth but art also rich in mercy to us all. And I now repent of my sins against Thee. I beg Thee to have mercy on me and to forgive me of all my sins. Lord Jesus Christ, please cleanse me from all my sins by Thy Precious, Holy, and Pure Blood that Thou didst shed for me on the cross. Please redeem me from my sins by Thy death on the cross. Create within me a clean heart and an upright, unmovable spirit. Please save me from the power of sin in this present life on earth and from the eternal punishment of my sins in Hell’s lake of fire. Lord Jesus, by Thy bountiful grace, please give me true and unwavering faith to believe on and to trust in Thee as my own personal Saviour, my Lord, and my God. Lord Jesus, I now put my faith and trust in Thee. Lord Jesus Christ, I come unto Thee for the eternal life that Thou givest to all who put their faith and trust in Thee. And I claim Thy wonderful promise not to cast out anyone who comes to Thee. Thank Thee, Lord Jesus, for receiving sinners. Thank Thee, for receiving me.
4. “Heavenly Father, I desire to be born again in order to become a child of God. Therefore I now open my heart fully to the Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Only Begotten Son. I now receive Christ into my heart and life as my own, personal Saviour, Lord, and God. By Thy Omnipotent Power, please make me into a new creature. Please put me into Christ. Please do away with all the old, sinful things that are in my life, and make all things about me new, holy, and perfect in Christ. Please impart to me the power to become a child of God. I confess that I want to make Jesus Christ the Lord of my life. I desire to make Christ my All. I believe and confess that Jesus Christ is God the Son and believe that He is the One and Only Way to God the Father. Lord Jesus, I confess that Thou art Christ come in the flesh, the One and Only Saviour of all mankind. I now call on Thee to save me from the punishment of my sin. Please help me and save me from going to Hell. When I die, please take me to Heaven to be with Thee. Also, please save me and deliver me from the power of sin in this life. I call on The Lord Jesus Christ to become my help, my salvation, my resurrection, and eternal life. Please become my All, Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father, please deliver me from the power of darkness and translate me into the glorious kingdom of Thy Dear Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Please make me meet to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light, who are more than conquerors by the Almighty Power of the Lord Jesus Christ. Glory to God!
5. “Heavenly Father, I confess that I have now trusted in The Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and have opened my heart fully to Christ for Him to come into my life and take control. I believe Thy Promise that Thou hast done away with my old, sinful being and hast made me into a new creature in Christ. I believe that Thou hast put me in Christ, and hast given me a Home in Heaven and a heavenly citizenship. Please bestow upon me the power to become a son of God and please make me one of Thy saints. I thank Thee so much for Thy Abundant Mercy and Grace to me. I pray to the God of my Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, asking Thee to now give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ. I pray that my eyes of understanding would be enlightened so that I may know what is the hope of Christ’s calling, and what are the riches of the glory of Christ’s inheritance in the saints. Please cause me to know what is the exceeding greatness of Christ’s power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of God’s mighty power. Teach me fully about the mighty power of Christ in me, the Hope of Glory.
6. “Lord Jesus Christ, I cry out to Thee, asking Thee to increase my faith in Thee, the True God. Please give me strong faith in God to see Thee work great and marvelous, victorious and miraculous works in my life that will greatly glorify Thee. Teach me how to serve Thee to the fullest in order to have strong faith. Heavenly Father, please grant me, according to the riches of Thy Glory, to be strengthened with might by Thy Spirit in my inner man. I pray that Christ may dwell in my heart by faith, and that I will be rooted and grounded in love. Please enable me to comprehend with all Thy Saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height of Thy Being, Thy Great Glory, and Thy Love, Mercy, and Grace to me. Lord Jesus, the utmost desire of my heart is to know Thee to the fullest extent that one can possibly know Thee in this life. Please draw me closer and closer to Thee by Thy Unlimited Power. Help me to touch Thee. Help me to touch Life. Help me to touch Thy True Reality. My heart’s most fervent and burning desire is to know the Love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, and thereby be filled with all the fullness of God. Fill me to running over with Thy Holy Spirit and the Fruit of Thy Spirit, Love, Joy, Peace, Longsuffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, & Temperance. I fully yield myself to my Creator God for Thee to work all these things into my being.
7. “Lord Jesus, fill me to running over with Thy Great Power and Glory and set me on fire for Thee. I confess that Almighty God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the Power that worketh within us Christian believers. Please help me to think and ask greater things for Thy Glory. I beg Thee for the Fullness of Thy Power to work in my life. Please forgive me for my sinful lack of Faith. Lord, help Thou my unbelief. I desire that Thy Almighty Power work unhindered within me to the fullest extent possible. Save me from the sin of limiting Almighty God, the Holy One of Israel. Help me to truly believe that nothing is impossible with Thee. Draw me as close to Thee as I can possibly be in this life. I desire to behold Thy Great Glory and to reflect it to everyone around me. May all people clearly see Christ, the Hope of Glory, in me. Set my soul afire, Lord, with flaming zeal for Thee.
8. “Heavenly Father, help me to faithfully study Thy Holy Bible. Help me to meditate in Thy Laws and in all Thy Scriptures day and night. As I read Thy Holy Bible, please send Thy Holy Spirit to teach me the meaning of Thy words. Please guard me against and save me from all error concerning what I believe about God and the Holy Bible. Please fill me with Thy Holy and Pure Wisdom in order to fully understand the meaning of Thy Scriptures in the Holy Bible. Please create within me a heart fully desirous to obey all Thy Commands completely. Please help me to love the Lord my God with all my heart, and with all my soul, and with all my mind. This is Thy first and great command. Please help me to have no other gods before Thee. To love God means to obey Thee and to keep Thy commandments. So please help me to do that. I know that Thy commands are not grievous and hard. So please create within me a heart fully desirous to obey Thee. Please save me from being a rebellious child of Thine. Lord God, Thy Will be done in my life just as it is done in Heaven, I pray.
9. “Lord, please help me to love my neighbor as I love my own self, because this is Thy second great commandment. As I would that other people do to me, please help me to do likewise to them also. Help me to be my brother’s keeper. Help me to truly care about other people and their needs. Save me from the sin of selfishly living for my own pleasure. Help me to live for Thee, Lord, & others. Save me from the sins of lying, stealing, immorality, and covetousness. Heavenly Father, help me to daily walk with Thee and to live for Thy pleasure.
10. “Almighty God in Heaven, help me to always follow Thee closely in order to always discern Thy constant Leading and Guidance in order to do Thy Perfect Will at all times and to work the works Thou hast ordained for my life. Lead me like a little lamb and please always keep me from going astray from Thee, I pray. Lord Jesus Christ, Thou art my Good Shepherd. My life is in Thy Hands. Thou art the potter and I am the clay. Please mold and make my life into exactly what it should be for Thy Glory. I desire to greatly glorify Thee in all things I think, say, and do. So please empower me to do that, I humbly pray.
11. “Lord Jesus, I praise Thy Most High and Holy Name that Thou lovest all mankind with the greatest love there is, in that Thou gavest Thy Life for us on the cross to provide salvation for all mankind. I thank Thee for Thy great sacrifice and that Thou desirest that no one perish in Hell. Please help me to love lost souls just as Thou lovest lost souls. Please help me to daily present my life to Thee as a living sacrifice for Thee to use me in any way Thou seest fit. I desire to lay down my life for Thee, my Lord, and for other people. Please make me into a useful vessel for Thy Work here on earth. Please use me as a bright and shining light to lead many souls out of the darkness of sin, and lead them to the Saviour of the world, Who is the Light of the world. Help me to be poor in spirit, meek, merciful, and pure in heart, and a peacemaker. Help me to hunger and thirst after righteousness, and always cleave most closely to Thee.
12. “Lord Jesus, Thou art most dear and most precious to me. I thank Thee from the bottom of my heart for all Thy Goodness to me. Thou hast been with me, art now with me, and will always be with me. I desire to live on the highest spiritual plane possible in this life, ever so close to Thy Precious, Loving Bosom, knowing Thee to the fullest extent possible and showing Thy Great Glory to the entire world. Please help me to do that. Glory to God in the Highest! Amen and Amen!”